Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scrappin' My Childhood

Ok, it's been a long time since I have posted and I am sorry! I haven't had much crafting time being the busy mama of three crazy girls, but I am going to keep trying to squeeze it in there when I can!

I have been officially scrapbooking for 7 years now! I wish I had 7 years worth of scrapbooking done, but I am no where near that! I love BUYING all the fabulous papers and embellishments my local scrapbook store provides at decent prices, but once home with my latest and greatest stash I have a hard time finding the energy and inspiration to create.

Up until this week my scrappin' has been all about my three gals. I was feeling quite nostalgic though and decided to make it work for me. I headed over to the scrap store with some old pictures of me when I was a kid and came home with the perfect vintagey papers to get my creativity flowing! Here are the results:
Summer '82

Shipbottom, NJ 1981


Sorry about the poor picture quality. I took photo's of the layouts and then cropped them on Photoshop. I wish I had a large 12x12 scanner! It's on the wish list as well as a Wishblade!!! If anyone has any better ideas of how to post 12x12 scrapbook pages on a blog let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment