Monday, September 7, 2009

Testing 123

This blog is exactly what it says it is, a testing spot for me to try out new free blog backgrounds, headers, buttons and all other things bloggy! I'll try to make it interesting and give credit where it is due so that all of you can find all these cool freebies too! I am new at all of this so any suggestions are always welcome! I will also be posting my crafts here, stuff that I do when I am not completely busy with my three children! Maybe I'll go as far as tutorials for all the fun stuff I make! We'll see!


2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love getting crafty ideas that are easy to do. Now to find the time for them... Have you seen this post? I would love to ty all of these if I had time. http://www.utahdealdiva.com/2009/08/back-to-school-reusable-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! That's a really cool site! I'll definitely have to try the milk jug one! Thanks Courtney! You wouldn't happen to be Courtney Gardner Costello would you?

    ReplyDelete